Eurogia Upcoming Events
Teknopark İzmir, İzmir, TR
EUREKA Eurogia Past Events
Agenda – Tuesday 26th of July – PO Days
- 9h30 – Opening Speech – Luís Roby, Board Member of Grupo Erre
- 9h40 EUROGIA Opening Speech – Murat Pınar, EnerjiSA CEO
- 9h50 – Eurogia Presentation – Sinem Altuncu, EUROGIA General Manager
- 10h20 – Eurogia Calls Overview – Sophie Theys, EUROGIA Technical Committee Chairwoman
- 10h50 – Coffee Break
- 11h20 – Keynote Speech, Portuguese Chairmanship Eureka – Ricardo Conde TBC
- 11h50 – Round Table with Q&A – “The Impact of Innovation”
- 12h30 – Network Lunch
- 14h30 – Companies Pitches Presentations
- 15h30 – B2B Meetings
- 16h30 – Closing
PO Days Session:
REGISTER for the EVENT Here
27th July – Sight Visits to Portuguese Companies/Universities
Don’t miss the chance to visit with an Eurogia Delegation some of the Portuguese Companies/Universities which will be part of the Eurogia community.
Specific registration is needed for participate in this activity.
To register for the Sight Visit Please send an email to contact(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)eurogia.com
The Event will be hosted by the Eurogia 2030 Board Member Grupo Érre
AEMinho invites Ms Sinem Altuncu, General Manager of the EUROGIA Cluster, to present the opportunities within the EUROGIA program, in the Call for Sustainability, which is open until the 2nd of May.
Come and discover your opportunities in this SPEED TALK!
Speed Talks are online sessions lasting 30 to 45 minutes. At the end you can have a 15min private session with the speaker.
Press release 28/01/2022
We would like to announce that, on the 20th of December 2021, the Eurogia Board of Directors approved the two new Eurogia Board Members,
- Grupo Érre (Portugal) https://www.grupoerre.pt/
- Reengen (Turkey) https://reengen.com/
The new members will contribute actively in the Eurogia2030 programme. New Technical Committee Members have been appointed from the new Eurogia Members.
Mr. Luis Roby will represent Grupo Érre and Mr. Şahin Çağlayan will represent Reengen as Board Members on the Eurogia Board Of Directors.
Sinem Altuncu, Eurogia2030 General Manager, and the other Clusters Directors will take part as speakers during the event to present the Eureka Cluster Programme to the South Korea industries and Universities.
More info at: http://gt-korea.co.kr/?lang=en