Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS)
ISSD has been building a deep and comprehensive expertise on the following areas since 2009:
• Image processing
• Embedded system design
• Prototype production, testing and implementation
• Real-time applications
• Field implementation of a prototype
• System architecture design
• System integration
• Traffic engineering
• Data analytics
• Software development
• Hardware development
ISSD can contribute to the R&D projects within the fields of expertise. Not limited to the following ones:
• Traffic scene analysis
• Testing the prototype in the simulation environment and in the field
• Analysis of various types of traffic data
• Real-time field installation of the developed prototype
• Integrating different components of the proposed system
• Literture review, benchmarking and research for smart transportation studies
• Communication with the existing equipment in the field
• Software developlenst such as interfaces, mobile apps etc.
Company: ISSD Bilişim Elektronik Eğt. San. ve Tic. A.Ş.
Type of Organisation: SME
Brief description of my Organisation
ISSD has been creating innovative traffic management and electronic enforcement systems since 2009, using its expertise in systems, electronics, software design, development and integration, and signal processing and management. This expertise has led to the development of the Dynamic Junction Management System CHAOS. CHAOS has been deployed at 1000+ junctions in 11 countries across the globe, in addition to that, ISSD has developed a multitude of traffic enforcement systems (Red Light Enforcement, Parking Enforcement, Average Speed Enforcement) that are ensuring road safety in over 20 countries around the world. ISSD’s local market share in the field of traffic engineering is 60%.
ISSD also offers alternative data collection systems, traffic simulation software services, junction management and improvement proposal plans, and road surveys that aim to make a change in the field of traffic engineering.